Payroll seems generally straightforward until you actually start using it and then a lot of questions come up. We have partnered with people in the industry who will be happy to answer your questions at (312) 574-0800 or see the contact us page to submit your question. Here are some of the questions that come up:
Payroll Team Questions
- How do I integrate my online payroll system to my QuickBooks?
- How often do my local, state and federal payroll taxes need to be paid?
- How do I pay part time and temporary workers?
- What do I do if I paid someone too much?
- Is there any end of year things I need to worry about for payroll?
- What do I do if someone works in more than one state?
- How do I handle bonuses?
- I just got this letter about garnishing wages for someone, what do I do?
- Someone just quit. How long do I have to send their final check?
- Do we have to pay for unused earned vacation hours when someone quits?
- Why didn’t I get my check?
- Where is my check?
- I lost my paycheck, what do I do?
- I just started, what forms do I need to fill out?
- How often do I get paid?
- I switched banks, how do I change direct deposit?
- Why can’t I login?
- I forgot my password?
- I changed my home address, what do I do?
- I lost my W-2, can I get another one?
- Can I get a summary of my earnings for last year?
- I just had a baby. How do I change my withholding status?
- Can I have my direct deposit go to more than one account?
- Can I get verification of employment for a loan?
- How do I approve someone’s timesheet?
- What do I do if someone entered the wrong hours?
Call us with any payroll questions you have at (312) 574-0080